- Calligraphy Italic Use this mini booklet as a how-to guide for the italic alphabet. Also includes instruction on flourishes, borders, style variations and color blending, plus many sample templates.
- Calligraphy Gothic This book is "an introduction to Gothic lettering, one of the most common forms of calligraphy. Favored for its formal, outstanding and attractive qualities, this book will teach you all you need to become a calligraphy expert!" Includes instruction on gothic letters and numbers, color blending, and provides sample invitations and cards.
- Calligraphy Idea Book This book provides an overview of different calligraphy styles as well as a ton of ideas for phrases and presentation. Sure to get your creative juices flowing!
- Let's Start Kaleidolines Use this mini booklet to get started with Kaleidolines art. With the fine points of the ZIG Mangaka pens, follow step-by-step instructions on drawing basic Kaleidolines patterns, and then create your own detailed designs. Add contrast with the ZIG Mangaka Flexible Tip Pen, and add colors to your finished piece.
- Lettering and Doodle Idea Book "This cool little book is full of inspiration using a variety of ZIG products. Doodle, write, draw, title...whatever you choose this book will have a creative idea for you!" Contains sample alphabets and doodles in many different themes, very fun and imaginative!
- Let's Start Drawing Manga Japanese manga is loved around the world. This is an introductory guide for beginners who want to draw manga and illustrations, but don't know what tools to use or how to begin drawing. It includes information such as an introduction to the tools you'll need to draw manga, how to draw characters, and ideas for improving your illustrations.
Each 30-page booklet is printed in Japan.