The Mitsubishi Jetstream is an oil-based ballpoint pen that writes as smoothly as a gel ink pen.
- Three size choices: .38, .5 and .7
- .38 mm is the newest tip size available in the Jetstream. Order this tip size only if you like SUPER FINE pens!
- .38 and .5 mm size comes in the following barrel colors: sky blue, apricot, light pink, and lavender
- .7 mm size comes in the following barrel colors: water blue, pink, lavender, and green
- Black oil-based ink
- Refillable in black or blue ink.
- Comfortable grip
- Retractable (click-top)
- Blue, Black, and Red Jetstream pens also available.
- Jetstream Colored Ink also available.
- Jetstream 4+1 Multi also available.
- The glorious feel-it-to-believe-it Jetstream Prime Monochromatic also available.
- Jetstream Alpha Gel Grip also available.
Great pen, at a great price. I love how well the ink flows and the clip makes it easy to carry on my planner. I just worked at an election where I had to fill out loads of form by hand. This pen got a real work out and performed wonderfully.
I have been using these pens for quite a number of years and was so happy to find them available on Tokyo Pen Shop. They write beautifully, are inexpensive, and come in a variety of colors. I'm really picky about the pens I use, and this one is definitely my go to pen. Honestly, my handwriting looks better when I write with a Jetstream. I was also really happy to find that this website offers them in .38, as I have never been able to find that point size at my local Kinokuniya. So glad that Tokyo Pen Shop sells them!
It's one of the best pens I've ever owned. I'm very picky with my ballpoint pens and could never find one to fit my writing. This pen has a fine point that I love, yet the ink is concentrated and glides on paper nicely. Will definitely order more in the future!
These are great pen for the money. I am not much of a ball point pen user but I really like these. Smooth writing, good vivid ink-I got the black. I esp. Like the gel like rubber grip-no funny smell like some of the other brands. Very light so you can write for long time without tiring. I recommend them.