Nano Dia ~ yes, it really does contain millions of 'nano' diamonds per lead! The nano diamonds make this a strong lead, while the oils help improve smoothness. It makes an excellent pairing with the Mitsubishi Kuru Toga. This is one bold lead!
- Available in .3, .4, .5, .7, and .9
- .3 = 15 pieces available in H and HB
- .4 = 30 pieces available in H, HB, and B
- .5 = 40 pieces available in 2H, H, F, HB, B, and 2B
- .7 = 40 pieces available in H, HB, and B
- .9 = 36 pieces available in H, HB, and B
By far the best lead I have ever used. Writes smoothly and rarely breaks (only happens when I have the lead out too far and am pressing very firmly). I can't use typical (Bic, mostly) mechanical pencil lead without feeling like a quality writing tool snob! I purchased my first container of 0.4 lead in January of 2010, and still have 6 pieces left!